I just wanted to put up a quick post while I’m thinking about this. When you need a list to go to when you feel lethargic and blah, try this one!
- Sit on the floor and stand up and sit down as many times as you can.
- Run around the outside of your house five times and laugh about what your neighbors must be thinking.
- Do as many jumping jacks as you can then write a hand-written thank you note to someone who needs to hear from you.
- Read one chapter from a book you’ve been meaning to read.
- Scream at the top of your lungs.
- Drink a glass of water and then go on a walk.
- Bring a junk drawer outside with a spray bottle and paper towel. Dump it out and throw away and reorganize.
- Make a list of 10 things you’re so thankful for. (I know this one is so common but do we actually do it?)
- Polish up a bathroom.
- Clean your bed side table.
- Bring something to your neighbor.
That’s it! All of the things can be done in 5 minutes and you’ll be in a better frame of mind when you’re done. Print this list out or make your own and tape it up where you’ll see it everyday.
I’d love to know if you have something to add. Please leave a comment if you do.